Of Vineyards and Shoeboxes - In search of the perfect concert hall acoustics
Next broadcasts Monday, October 10 at 20:30 on Mezzo
- Friday, October 14 at 12:30 on Mezzo
- Friday, October 21 at 15:00 on Mezzo
- Monday, October 24 at 17:50 on Mezzo
- Tuesday, October 25 at 12:30 on Mezzo
- Sunday, October 30 at 14:50 on Mezzo
Concert halls are extremely special spaces. Parameters such as reverberation time, transmission or absorption of sound must be put in phase as physically measurable quantities: the hall itself becomes an instrument on which the musicians play.
Director: Günter Atteln
Would you like to see this program?