Ari Hoenig Trio - Melbourne International Jazz Festival
Next broadcasts Saturday, July 31 at 19:10 on Mezzo
- Sunday, August 1 at 11:10 on Mezzo
- Tuesday, August 3 at 02:20 on Mezzo
- Friday, August 6 at 04:15 on Mezzo
- Monday, August 9 at 03:40 on Mezzo
- Thursday, August 12 at 00:45 on Mezzo
Ari Hoenig's thrilling live performances are renowned for being whole-of-body, whole-of-mind experiences. An intensely creative musician who is continuously exploring the melodic possibilities of the drum set, both as a player and a composer, Hoenig is unmatched for his "expansive technique, propulsive time and deep musicality" (New York Times).
Don't miss Hoenig's boldly uncompromising new trio as they take live improvisation into exhilarating new territories.
- Ari Hoenig Trio
- Ari Hoenig (INTERPRETE)
Recording: June 4 2017 - Melbourne Jazz Festival
Director: Mathieu Mastin
Would you like to see this program?